Thursday, April 1, 2010
The Grammar Nazi
I had a read through some of my older posts, mostly because I felt like I had lost the ability to blog. Is that even possible? What I mean is that I have been feeling really uninspired, so I went back to check what the heck I had been talking about last year when my blogging was frequent and fun for me. I noticed something, a common thread throughout the otherwise nonsensical and unrelated posts... I am not sure I know how to punctuate effectively. I use commas like they are going out of style, throw in a '...' every couple of sentences and even make bold attempts at using the odd semi-colon. Since embarking on my newest venture, 'learning a foreign language', I have come to realise just how little I know about English grammar rules. Pretty much nothing, actually. Anyway, I found a link to this helpful site, :: the Grammar Nazi :: > and promptly stole the below thought-provoking image from it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment