Sunday, May 24, 2009

my milkshake brings 85 to 90% of the boys to the yard...

my friend A was walking around the cafe we work at today singing to herself, "my milkshake brings 85 to 90% of the boys to the yard...". at first i didn't pick up on the subtle lyrical alteration, but after repeating back what she said out loud, since the song/tune immediately got stuck in my head, i laughed for a good 5 minutes (deliriously tired? or just really funny? who knows).

anyway, she tells me the quote is from a site called :: texts from last night :: where people just send in funny/random/some stupid and unfunny texts that they sent and received (or made up to be cool and participate in posting on this website) while out partying. after further inspection of the site's contents here are a couple that i enjoyed:

"(519): Alcohol only hurts me because he loves me. "

"(201): I'm chasing vodka with french fries. "

"(513): thought so. i woke up and he was playing with my eyeliner. I MAKE GREAT CHOICES."

"(602): Goodnight sugar queer
(480): Sugar queer??
(602): Why does my predictive text prioritize 'queer' over 'puffs'? "

"(706): i would punch a child for taco bell"

2 comments:

zoë said...

gotta love the 905 ones

(905): You had a beer at 10:30 this morning?
(1-905): Ya, I didn't have any Tylenol.

(905): I drank enough to make her look pretty . . It worked and i threw up while going at it

bren said...

oh yes, so classy, hahah